F.E.T.E. Bamboo Toothbrush- Adult Medium
This toothbrush feels great on your teeth while contributing to less waste, giving you one more reason to smile.
f.e.t.e.™ (from earth, to earth) Natural Bamboo Toothbrushes are biodegradable and eco-friendly.
- The packaging we use is 100% recyclable and biodegradable
- Our bristles are attached with pressure into the brush head negating the need for glue.
- Our toothbrushes can be composted but because the bristles are made of nylon, they need to be pulled out and thrown away in your general waste or taken to a facility that recycles nylon.
- Our bamboo toothbrushes are coloured with natural resin paint, a kind of plant paint – this allows you to compost your toothbrush handle.
- Bamboo is the worlds fastest naturally renewing resource which is also inherently anti-microbial, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial. Which means, it has no need for pesticides and is allowed to grow naturally.
- The bamboo we use is moso bamboo and is not eaten by pandas.
Need more reasons to switch?
- THEY DO GOOD: By switching to a bamboo toothbrush, you are doing your part to reduce plastic in the environment.
- THEY FEEL GOOD: From Earth to Earth brushes are soft and comfortable in your hand as well as in your mouth. You and your children may not want to put them down. Bamboo has a very nice natural energy about it – in contrast to common plastic brushes. They also leave you feeling good about helping the environment.
- THEY LOOK GOOD: These toothbrushes are aesthetic and colourful, adding some style and colour to your bathroom. Each family pack comes in a variety of colours, helping you distinguish between whose toothbrush is whose.