Thyroid Plus Formula
Supports Thyroid Gland Function, Metabolism, & Energy
- Helps support an under-active or sluggish thyroid
- Aids healthy metabolism and energy
- Featuring vitamin A and bacopa
- One Month Supply
- Dairy Free, Gluten Free, GMO Free, Soy Free, Sugar Free, Vegan
When we eat or drink something, a series of reactions occur in the body to convert those nutrients into energy. This is a process called metabolism, and it’s reliant on a butterfly-shaped gland located at the front of the neck called the thyroid. The thyroid produces the hormones thyroxine (T4) and triiodothyronine (T3), which tell our cells how much energy to use.
When the thyroid starts producing too much or too little of these hormones, it can impact your metabolism. This often results in symptoms like fatigue, unexplained weight fluctuations, temperature sensitivity, dry skin, brittle nails, constipation and mood and energy fluctuations.
Thyroid Plus is formulated with essential minerals, vitamins and herbs to support an under-active or sluggish thyroid. Featuring iodine, a key component of T4 and T3 and selenium, a cofactor for converting T4 into the more potent T3, as well as manganese, copper and zinc. Plus, key vitamins like vitamin A, required for activation of thyroid hormone receptors, L-tyrosine, and stress-supporting herbs ashwagandha and bacopa.
Vitamin A is known to benefit the bones, eyes, teeth and immune system. But it’s also required for the activation of thyroid hormone receptors while playing a significant role in regulating thyroid hormone metabolism.
Used traditionally in Ayurvedic medicine, Bacopa monnieri is a perennial plant found in the wetlands of India, Europe, Africa, Asia, Australia, and North and South America. It acts as an adaptogen, helping the body manage stress. Bacopa is known to support an underactive thyroid by helping to produce higher concentrations of T4.
- Thyroid Plus helps to maintain normal function of the thyroid gland.
- Helps to support thyroid function.
- Helps in the function of the thyroid gland.
- Helps to maintain healthy metabolism and energy metabolism in the body.
- Helps support libido and physical and emotional aspects of sexual health in women.
- Helps to support the immune system, memory, cognitive health, and brain function.
- Helps to maintain eyesight and in the development and maintenance of night vision.
- Helps to maintain normal metabolism and iron transport in the body.
- Helps to form red blood cells.
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones.
- Helps to produce and repair connective tissue and maintain healthy hair, skin, and nails.
- Ashwagandha is traditionally used in Ayurveda as Rasayana a rejuvenative tonic as well as to relieve general debility, especially during convalescence.
- Ashwagandha is traditionally used in Ayurveda as a sleep aid.
- Helps increase resistance to stress in individuals with a history of chronic stress, thereby improving their overall quality of life.
- Used in herbal medicine as an Adaptogen to help increase energy and resistance to stress. Maintains good health.
Adult - Take one (1) capsule, three (3) times per day with food or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications or natural health products. Ensure to drink enough fluid before, during and after exercise.
Each capsule contains
(Laminaria digitata/Ascophyllum nodosum)
(TRAACS™ manganese bis-glycinate chelate)**
(Albion™ selenium glycinate complex)**
(TRAACS™ copper bis-glycinate chelate)**
(TRAACS™ zinc bis-glycinate chelate)**
|503.66mcg / RAE (1666.66IU)|
(Bacopa monnieri) herb top, 50% bacosides
KSM-66® Ashwagandha extract
(Withania somnifera) root, 12:1, 5.0% withanolides, DHE 2400mg*
Non-Medicinal IngredientsVegetable-grade magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin, ascorbyl palmitate, vitamin e, citric acid, fumed silica, glycine, hypromellose, sucrose, modified starch, brown rice flour, vegetable capsule.