Teeccino Mushroom Adaptogen "Coffee" Tea REISHI ELEUTHERO
REISHI ELEUTHERO MUSHROOM ADAPTOGEN HERBAL TEA
French Roast - Organic Mushroom Coffee Alternative
Reishi, Asia’s famed health-promoting mushroom, enhanced with Siberia’s gold-standard adaptogen, eleuthero, plus deep, rich coffee-like flavor from roasted chicory and ramón seeds
- Naturally caffeine free – no processing or chemical residue
- Acid free – helps restore alkaline balance
- Natural energy boost – from nutrients not stimulants
- Antioxidants from carob, ramón seed, eleuthero root, reishi mushroom
- Contains heart-healthy potassium and soluble fiber
- Prebiotic – inulin from chicory roots feed your probiotics, the beneficial microflora that improve gut health, regularity and supports your immune system. 390 mg of inulin extracts naturally into your cup from chicory roots during steeping.
The rock stars of the plant & mushroom kingdoms are blended together to infuse ultimate health protection into your cup. Here’s the skinny: Adaptogens help your body adapt to all kinds of stress while giving a boost to your endurance and immunity. We can all use more of that!
Reishi, revered for 2000 years in Asia as the ‘Mushroom of Longevity’, is paired with eleuthero, whose ginseng-like properties inspired Russian scientists to coin the term “adaptogen”. Blended with prebiotic chicory and deep roasted ramón seeds, experience bold, rich flavor with adaptogens fortifying your defenses!
Teeccino’s selection of adaptogenic mushrooms optimally paired with adaptogenic herbs are blended to enhance their combined wellness benefits. “Fruiting bodies” are what we think of as mushrooms while mycelium are like the roots and branches of mushrooms. I decided to include both parts of the mushrooms in Teeccino Mushroom Adaptogen Herbal Teas because each provides valuable health benefits. The synergy of all these mushroom and herbal adaptogens blended together brings delicious well-being to your cup.
Carob pods*, chicory root*, barley*, ramón seed*, eleuthero root* (Eleutherococcus senticosus 600mg), reishi mushroom extract* (Ganoderma lucidum fruiting body and mycelium blend: 300mg), organic coffee flavor.
*Certified organic ingredients
Produced on machinery that also processes almonds.
*All Teeccino flavors are extracted from plants and comply with organic standards.
- When opening the envelope give a little shake at the top to move the tea bag to the bottom of the envelope. This makes sure the filter bag is below the tear-point in the envelope.
- Pour 8 oz of boiling water over the tea bag in a cup and steep for 3-5 minutes.
- Dunk the bag several times in the beginning for the best brew.
- Use 2 tea bags for a stronger brew in a larger mug or tea pot.
- Add milk, non-dairy milk and sweetener as you prefer.
- Tea bags can be left steeping in the cup or pot for further flavor extraction without fear of creating a too strong or bitter brew.
- When removing the tea bag from your cup, squeeze out the remaining liquid in the bag by wrapping the string around the spoon and pressing the bag to release all of its delicious flavor!
- Teeccino tea bags make brewing Teeccino easy and convenient at home or on the go!
- Each tea bag contains 6g of Teeccino. Regular tea bags only hold 1 – 2g. Teeccino tea bags have more than 3 times the product as regular tea bags to create a full-bodied brew.
- The exact same Teeccino grounds are in the tea bags as in our all-pupose-grind bags. Tea bags are simply Teeccino in a filter bag.
- Each tea bag is individually wrapped in an envelope to seal in flavor and make it easy to transport wherever you go.
- Certified 100% compostable tea bag filter paper. Oxygen-bleached.
- 100% recycled carton: 70% post consumer material.
Teeccino Caffé, Inc.