RegenerLife NMN Surge NAD+ 2 SIZES AVAILABLE
NAD+ activator and anti-aging molecule!
Uses and benefits
- Provides a cutting-edge, metabolically active form of vitamin B3
- Activates NAD+ for anti-aging support
- Supports energy production in cells
- Replenishes age-related declines in NAD+
- A factor in the maintenance of good health
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
RegenerLife NMNSurge contains metabolically active nicotinamide mononucleotide (NMN) to promote cellular health with age. NMN is an active, cutting-edge form of vitamin B3 that the body relies on to make the anti-aging metabolite nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+). NAD+ is found in every cell in the body and is essential for hundreds of metabolic processes, such as converting nutrients into energy and repairing cells.
By middle age, the body’s NAD+ levels have fallen to half their youthful levels. Declining NAD+ is a known factor in many metabolic and age-related health problems, contributing to underlying conditions, such as muscle and hearing loss, fatigue, and cognitive decline. As a direct precursor to NAD+, supplementing with NMN helps replenish age-related declines and support mitochondrial health. Unlike other active B3s, such as niacin and nicotinamide riboside (NR), NMN is rapidly converted to replenish NAD+ whole blood levels and has a greater range of activities in the body.
NMNSurge is part of the RegenerLife anti-aging line of supplements formulated for whole-body rejuvenation and longevity. Each vegetarian capsule provides 150 mg of NMN as a factor in the maintenance of good health. It is non-GMO, vegetarian- and vegan-friendly, and a great choice for anyone who wants to complement healthy lifestyle habits and actively promote longevity.
|Nicotinamide mononucleotide (NMN)||150 mg|
- Source of vitamin B3, a factor in the maintenance of good health.
- NMN is a cutting-edge form of vitamin B3, a precursor of NAD+ (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide) which enables cells to produce energy.
- By middle age, our NAD+ levels have plummeted to half that of our youth.
- NMN plays a key role in helping support cellular energy metabolism.
NATURAL FACTORS REGENERLIFE