PURICA Chaga Micronized Mushroom Capsules
Chaga Mushrooms Antioxidant Support
Regarded in ancient China and Russia as the “King of Herbs”, Chaga is known for its remarkably high levels of antioxidants (approximately 50 times that of blueberries). A dark, woodlike fungus that is also a rich source of powerful phytochemicals such as sterols, phenols, beta-glucans and melanin, PURICA Chaga is lab-grown and micronized to improve absorption and potency by 5 to 10 times. For benefits beyond antioxidants and stress relief, PURICA Chaga is a potent immune system enhancer. It’s another in the fine line of natural health food and supplements from PURICA.
Chaga’s many health benefits include the prevention and treatment of an impressive array of conditions. Improved vitality and well being come from the high levels of antioxidants and nutrients.
- Source of B-complex – group of water-soluble vitamins that play important roles in cell metabolism
- High zinc content
- Superoxide dismutase (SOD) – antioxidant defense in nearly all cells exposed to oxygen – contains 10,000-20,000 active SOD units per gram, an exceedingly high amount
- Beta glucans – noted for their ability to modulate the immune system
- Antioxidant – counteracts the oxidative stress that appears to be an important part of many sicknesses
- Adaptogenic herb – decreases cellular sensitivity to stress
- Traditionally used in Asia as a tonic for longevity and strengthening/fortifying
- Stress relieving adaptogen
- Micronized to be well absorbed by the body
INGREDIENTS & DOSAGE
Medicinal ingredients (per dose unit):
|Chaga (Ininitus obliquus, mushroom fruiting body)||400 mg|
Organic, full spectrum mushroom, micronized for superior absorption and assimilation. Therapeutic grade. Gluten free.
PURICA organic Chaga is cultivated in a quality-controlled facility using only organic plant materials for the fuel source.
Non-medicinal ingredients: hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose.
Recommended dose, adults:
Take 1 capsule 4 times daily.
* When PURICA refers to full spectrum medicinal mushrooms, what does that mean?
Full spectrum medicinal mushrooms consist of the complete fungal material incorporating all of the biologically active components. These include the mycelium, fruitbodies, spores and the extra-cellular compounds that are excreted outside of the cell and into the surrounding environment. These compounds are produced throughout the entire life cycle of the organism and are accountable for the primary medicinal properties attributed to the fungal kingdom. They include compounds with antibiotic, antiviral, and antifungal qualities, along with other compounds that the fungus produces to protect itself from competing bacteria and microbes within its environment. All PURICA medicinal mushrooms are “full spectrum” and use elements from the entire life cycle of the mushroom.
* What is micronization? And how are the active compounds of the mushroom drawn out without an extraction process?
Extraction methods include alcohol and water extraction that can draw out certain components at the expense of others. PURICA micronizes its mushrooms to unlock the active compounds from their indigestible fibrous matrix. Micronization is a newer technology that unlocks “all the ingredients” in the mushroom, converting them to tiny, highly absorbable particles. These active ingredients are then easily absorbed by the body to exert their potent health-promoting benefits.
PURICA - Duncan, BC, Canada