Graham Wafer Style Crumbs (GF)
Keep a box in the pantry. Perfect for pie crusts, cheesecakes or topping for ice-cream and desserts. VEGAN.
- Has Potato
- Has Sugar
- No Fish/Shellfish
- No Sesame
- No Mustard
- No Corn
- No Yeast
- No Sulphites
- No Eggs
Pea Starch, Non-Hydrogenated Palm Oil Shortening (palm oil, modified palm oil), Brown Rice Flour, Potato Starch*, Brown Sugar*, Sweet Rice Flour, Tapioca Starch, Water, Cane Sugar, Rice Bran, Molasses*, Tapioca Syrup, Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate, Pea Protein, Pure Vanilla Extract, Pea Fibre, Sunflower Lecithin, Inulin, Mono Calcium Phosphate, Cellulose, Guar Gum
*Not a product of genetic engineering
May contain eggs
Basic Graham Style Crust
1 pkg. Kinnikinnick Graham Style Cracker Crumbs
3 tbsp (300 g) soft butter
• With a pastry cutter or your hands combine Kinnikinnick Graham Crumbs & softened butter.
• For a 9” (23cm) spring-form pan - Grease sides of the pan. Press crumb mixture into base and up the sides about half an inch. Follow directions of your favourite recipe.
• For an 8” or 9” pie plate - make half the amount above. Press prepared crumb into base and sides. Follow directions of your favourite recipe.
• For an 8” X 8” pan or a 9” X 13” pan - Line base and sides with parchment paper or tin foil. Press crumb mixture into base and sides (double recipe if you want sides for a 9” X 13” pan).
• Follow directions of your favourite recipe.
TIPS: Graham Crust doesn’t need baking if your recipe doesn’t say to.
For a firmer crust, add 1½ tablespoons granulated sugar.
Kinnikinnick Foods Inc.®