Filsinger's Apple Cider Vinegar
Certified-Organic, Kosher, Unfiltered, and Non-Pasteurized...
At Filsinger’s Organic Foods, we are dedicated to making high quality, certified organic products. All of our products are made the old-fashioned way, with minimal processing. Our family here at Filsinger’s Organic Foods is proud to be a uniquely Canadian organic company and we encourage you to explore our exciting products!
Growing organically since 1953, Filsinger's was one of the first organic farms in all of Canada. Our founder, Alvin Filsinger was awarded the Lifetime Organic Hero Award by the Canadian Organic Growers for his lifelong dedication and work in the organic industry.
Located in Ayton, Ontario we continue to grow apples and pears without the use of chemical herbicides or pesticides. We also do all of our own processing on the farm. This ensures only the highest quality fruit is used in our products.
At Filsinger's Organic Foods, we are dedicated to making high quality, 100% Canadian, certified organic products.
- Made from organic apples
- Contains "Mother" of Vinegar
Natural sediment is the true sign of raw, unfiltered vinegar, and naturally contains pectin, trace minerals, beneficial bacteria and enzymes making it one of the best Apple Cider Vinegars around.
Traditionally, Apple Cider Vinegar has long been regarded as a versatile folk remedy due to its mineral content. Its crisp, zesty flavor makes salad dressings come alive.
Ingredients: Certified organic, raw apple cider vinegar.
* Made from certified organic apples, and prepared and packaged in a certified organic facility. Fermentation process produces 5% acetic acid.
- Naturally contains pectin, trace minerals, beneficial bacteria and enzymes making it one of the best Apple Cider Vinegars around.
- Rich in phosphorus, magnesium and manganese and is also a good source of other minerals including zinc, iron and copper.
How To Use
- Store at room temperature.
- Will keep for 5 years.
- Have a tasty drink by mixing 1-2 tsp. with 1 cup water and 1 tsp. non-pasteurized honey (optional). Take 1-3 times daily.
- Use as hair rinse or skin tonic by diluting with water.
- Store at room temperature. Will keep for 5 years.
Mix in salad dressings, sauces, marinades and pickling recipes. Check out our Apple Cider Vinegar Recipes.
Use in baking as a leavening agent (combine 1/2 tsp. with 1/4 tsp. baking soda for the equivalent of 1 tsp. baking powder).
Hair rinse: 2 tsp ACV in 2 cups of tepid water. Pour over hair after washing. Do not rinse. Leaves hair shiny.