EasyMulti® Prenatal One-a-day Multivitamin
You want what’s best for you and your baby. In one softgel a day, Prenatal Easymulti is a comprehensive multivitamin for pregnant and nursing mothers and those trying to conceive. It features a complete range of vitamins, minerals and DHA for a healthy mother and child. Prenatal Easymulti is recognized by the Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Canada, the leading authority on reproductive health care that produces national clinical guidelines for both public and medical education on important women’s health issues.
- Recognized by the Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Canada
- Fetal brain and eye development
- Complete support for mother and baby before, during, and after pregnancy
- Folic acid reduces the risk of neural tube defects
- Iron maintains your energy in an easily-absorbed form
- Superior Nutrient Absorption™
When you’re pregnant, you want the best nutrition for you and your baby. Prenatal Easymulti supports optimal health for you and your baby:
- Numerous vitamins and minerals are knownt to support fertility when you are trying to conceive
- Replenishes vitamins and minerals depleted by the added demands on your body of a growing fetus
- Reinforces your immune system at a critical time when you can’t afford to become sick
- Enhances your vitality and combats feelings of exhaustion, low energy and weakness often experienced in pregnancy
- Makes up for nutritional shortfalls in your diet and ensures that the baby has an adequate supply of nutrients
- Improves the quality of breast milk
- Contributes to the development of healthy bones and higher bone density
Brain and Eyes
DHA is crucial for fetal brain and eye development. Since the body can’t manufacture DHA, it must be supplemented through your diet. The developing baby gets it from the mother. Studies have shown that you can improve your baby’s mental and physical development by increasing your DHA levels. DHA intake has been linked to improved birth weights, enhanced immunity, and a reduced risk of allergic disease and preterm delivery. Prenatal Easymulti ensures you get adequate amounts.
Bone strength and immunity
Vitamin D3 helps you absorb calcium and phosphorus, to help mothers and babies build and maintain their bones and teeth. Babies born to women who are vitamin D deficient are at a greater risk of developing osteoporosis or asthma later in life.
Iron is essential for making hemoglobin, the protein in red blood cells that carries oxygen to the other cells. During pregnancy, your blood volume increases almost 50%, therefore requiring more iron to make more hemoglobin to maintain your energy.
Iron is not always easy to obtain through diet alone. That’s why Prenatal Easymulti has 15 mg of iron bisglycinate in healthy oils, a non-constipating form of iron that is easy to absorb, allowing you to absorb the iron you need to support your pregnancy.
Morning sickness affects 70-85% of pregnant women. Vitamin B6 manages the symptoms of nausea and vomiting.
Neural Tube Defects
Folic acid and vitamin B12 reduces the risk of neural tube defects such as spina bifida and anencephaly by as much as 75%. Folic acid supplementation, fortified food (post-1999) along with prenatal screening has seen the birth prevalence of neural tube defects amongst women with no personal health risks, decline in Canada from a rate of 15 per 10,000 total births in 1998 to 8.2 per 10,000 total births (live births and stillbirths) in 2007. It should be taken 3 months before conception, throughout pregnancy and in the postpartum period, as long as breastfeeding continues. Women should follow the advice of their healthcare practitioner.
Superior Nutrient Absorption™
Your body can only benefit from what it absorbs. Prenatal Easymulti is made with our award-winning Superior Nutrient Absorption™ delivery system: nutrients protected in healthy oils enable your body to absorb more of what it needs throughout the day.