Cake Mix - White (GF)
Made for celebrating. Perfect for birthday cakes, cupcakes & shortcake. A versatile pantry staple. VEGAN.
- Has Potato
- Has Sugar
- No Fish/Shellfish
- No Sesame
- No Mustard
- No Yeast
- No Sulphites
- No Corn
- No Eggs
Sugar, Potato Starch*, White Rice Flour, Sweet Rice Flour, Baking Powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, pea starch, mono calcium phosphate), Salt, Pea Protein, Baking Soda, Cellulose, Pea Starch, Pea Fibre
*Not a product of genetic engineering
May contain: eggs
1 pkg of Kinnikinnick White Cake Mix yields two 8x8" pans or one 9x13 pan or 18 cupcakes.
When adding cake mix, batter should still be slightly lumpy.
Do not overmix.
¾ cup water
¾ cup vegetable oil
1 pkg. Kinnikinnick White Cake Mix (500 g)
• Preheat oven to 350°F (176°C) and spray or grease your pan or muffin tins.
• In a medium bowl mix eggs, oil and water until combined.
• Add Kinnikinnick White Cake Mix and mix with an electric mixer on medium until combined, approx. 2 min.
• Pour batter into cake pan.
• Bake for 25-30 min at 350°F (176°C). When ready cake should spring back when touched in the centre.