Cake Mix - Chocolate (GF)
Celebrating chocaholics everywhere. Makes a great Black Forest gateau, jelly roll or dainty little muffins. VEGAN.
- Has Potato
- Has Sugar
- No Fish/Shellfish
- No Sesame
- No Mustard
- No Yeast
- No Sulphites
- No Corn
- No Eggs
Sugar, Potato Starch*, White Rice Flour, Dutch Cocoa Powder, Sweet Rice Flour, Baking Powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, pea starch, mono calcium phosphate), Salt, Pea Protein, Baking Soda, Cellulose, Pea Starch, Pea Fibre
*Not a product of genetic engineering
May contain: eggs
1 pkg Kinnikinnick Chocolate Cake Mix yields two 8x8" pans or one 9x13" pan or 18 cupcakes.
When adding cake mix, batter should still be slightly lumpy. Do not over mix.
3/4 cup vegetable oil
3/4 cup water
1 pkg Kinnikinnick Chocolate Cake Mix (500g)
- Preheat oven to 350°F and spray or grease cake pan
- In bowl combine eggs, oil and water, whisk for 2 minutes
- Slowly add 1 pkg. cake mix and stir just until combined (should still appear lumpy)
- Pour into lightly greased cake pan
- Bake for 25-30 minutes (cake should spring back when touched in the centre).