Cake Mix - Angel Food (GF)
The only one of its kind. Your secret weapon for making the lightest, fluffiest cakes around.
- Has Potato
- Has Sugar
- No Fish/Shellfish
- No Sesame
- No Mustard
- No Yeast
- No Sulphites
- No Corn
- No Eggs
Sugar, Potato Starch*, White Rice Flour, Cream of Tartar, Salt
*Not a product of genetic engineering
May contain: eggs
1 pkg. Kinnikinnick Angel Food Cake Mix (450 g)
2 tsp pure vanilla extract
12 egg whites (396 g), room temperature
METHOD:• Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
• Sift Kinnikinnick Angel Food Cake Mix and set aside.
• In a large bowl whip egg whites until soft peak. Add vanilla extract and whip egg whites until stiff peak.
• With spatula gently fold Kinnikinnick Angel Food Cake Mix into egg whites until just incorporated (make sure you don’t beat all the air out of the egg whites).
• Pour mixture into a 9” Angel Food Cake pan (don’t spray or grease pan).
• Bake at 375°F (190°C) for 30-35 minutes or until top is golden brown, and feels firm to the touch.
• Remove from oven and invert pan on funnel until fully cooled.
• To remove cake from pan, carefully run a knife around the cake pan to separate the crust from the pan
TIPS: Serve with your favourite fruit and toppings.
Kinnikinnick Foods Inc.®