Ultimate Flora® Colon Care™ Probiotic, 80 Billion Active Cultures, 30 Shelf-Stable Capsules
Renew Life Ultimate Flora® Colon Care™ Probiotic, 80 Billion, 30 Vegetarian Capsules
- TARGETED DIGESTIVE WELLNESS: Reduces the frequency of functional gastrointestinal symptoms such as constipation, irregularity and flatulence
- Shelf-Stable: does not require refrigeration
- A formula containing world-class strains backed by science
- Includes the #1 most-studied strain* *Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG strain, PubMed Clinical Trials [Sept. 2021]
- Quality, purity and potency guaranteed through expiration
Directions for Use
Directions: Adults: Take one capsule per day. If you are on antibiotics, take at least 2-3 hours before or after. No refrigeration required. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Bifidobacterium lactis Bl-04®Whole Cell 40.92 Billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium lactis Bi-07®Whole Cell 0.5 Billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium lactis HN019™Whole Cell 2 Billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium infantis Bi-26™Whole Cell 0.06 Billion CFU
- Lactobacillus acidophilus La-14®Whole Cell 0.33 Billion CFU
- Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM®Whole Cell 0.5 Billion CFU
- Lactobacillus brevis Lbr-35™Whole Cell 0.6 Billion CFU
- Lactobacillus casei Lc-11®Whole Cell 0.6 Billion CFU
- Lactobacillus paracasei Lpc-37®Whole Cell 0.6 Billion CFU
- Lactobacillus plantarum Lp-115®Whole Cell 16.04 Billion CFU
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus GGWhole Cell 16.04 Billion CFU
- Lactococcus lactis LI-23™Whole Cell 1.8 Billion CFU
Gluten, Dairy, & Soy Free Formula.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have a fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain. Stop use and consult a health care practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset (e.g. diarrhea) occur, worsen and/or persists beyond 3 days. Do not use this product if you have an immune-compromised condition (e.g. AIDS, lymphoma, patients undergoing long term corticosteroid treatment). Keep out of reach of children.