Sprouted Granola Vanilla Chia (GF) (ORG)
Your next great breakfast begins with sprouted oats, an uncommon recipe for granolas. We’ve added organic chia and sunflower seeds, and sweetened this rare combination with coconut palm sugar from Java!
- Whole grains are transformed into a living food when they are sprouted.
- Sprouted grains contain more nutrients that are more easily digested and absorbed.
- Tastes better than regular, unsprouted flour. Never bleached and/or refined.
- Sprouting grains provides several nutritional benefits. Substitute sprouted flour for conventional flour one to one.
- Sprouting increases vitamins, enzymes, and minerals and makes them more bio-available. Complex sugars are broken down, which make digestion easier.
Sprouted gluten-free organic oats, organic coconut palm sugar, sprouted organic brown rice, organic sunflower oil, organic flax seeds, sprouted organic sunflower seeds, organic chia seeds, organic vanilla, unrefined salt, tocopherols (Vitamin E).
One Degree Organic Foods