Sprouted Granola Honey Hemp (GF) (ORG)
Sprouting the oat was a great moment in the history of breakfast. Now we’ve topped that incredible achievement by adding sprouted hemp and raw organic honey from northern Canada. An unforgettable recipe!
- Whole grains are transformed into a living food when they are sprouted.
- Sprouted grains contain more nutrients that are more easily digested and absorbed.
- Tastes better than regular, unsprouted flour. Never bleached and/or refined.
- Sprouting grains provides several nutritional benefits. Substitute sprouted flour for conventional flour one to one.
- Sprouting increases vitamins, enzymes, and minerals and makes them more bio-available. Complex sugars are broken down, which make digestion easier.
Sprouted gluten-free organic oats, organic honey, sprouted organic hemp seeds, organic coconut palm sugar, sprouted organic brown rice, organic sunflower oil, unrefined salt, tocopherols (Vitamin E).
One Degree Organic Foods