Patch Biodegradable Bamboo Bandages - KIDS Coconut Oil for Cuts & Abrasions
- 100% compostable
- Latex free
- Ethically produced
- Vegan friendly
PATCH Kids Coconut Oil
PATCH Kids Coconut Oil is made from natural bamboo fibre and enriched with coconut oil to assist the repair of minor bumps, grazes and scratches.
- ENRICHED WITH COCONUT OIL: Made for our little eco-warriors, these Coconut Oil Strips feature a cute panda print & are enriched with coconut oil to assist the natural repair of minor grazes, cuts and abrasions.
- PERFECT FOR SENSITIVE SKIN: PATCH Strips are made from 100% organic bamboo fiber & mineral-based pressure sensitive adhesive that gently adheres to the skin. Hypoallergenic & free from plastic & irritating chemicals.
- NATURAL & EFFECTIVE: PATCH Bandages are for everyone, offering a natural, convenient & effective alternative to common adhesive bandages, flexible fabric strips & other first aid wound care products.
- COMPOSTABLE & BIODEGRADABLE: PATCH Strips are compostable & have tested to break down in the garden soil within weeks. They're latex-free, vegan-friendly & cruelty-free & contain no plastics or toxins.
- Patch strips are made of bamboo, a rapidly renewable resource that grows much faster than trees, uses less water, produces more oxygen & requires no pesticides or herbicides.
PATCH was born when James Dutton (the founder of Nutricare) noticed that while trying to protect his son’s adventure wounds his skin was in fact reacting badly to a common wound covering and making the wound worse.
He was shocked to discover that there is an array of chemicals that lurk in common plasters. He became motivated to find better alternatives when he found that Charlie wasn’t alone with his reactions. His research found that a staggering number of the world’s population can’t wear common wound care coverings, which was predicted to be on the rise.
The other side of James’ motivations were spurred on by his other son, Xavier, who hates putting creams on his skin.
Ultimately the wish for a wound care product that wouldn’t cause nasty skin reactions and serve as a way to help heal the wounds was the real reason for PATCH.
PATCH is an incredible natural alternative that’s good for you and good for the planet.