Only Oats™ Pure Whole Grain Steel Cut Oats (GF)
Nutritious and delicious! High fiber Only Oats™ whole grain steel cut oats have a hearty texture and an almost nutty flavor! They take a little longer to cook than quick oat flakes or rolled oats, about 15 minutes. But the taste is worth it and nutritionally they have an even lower gylcemic index than rolled oats making them a great choice for a diabetic diet.
Ingredients: whole grain oats (that's it!)
Get creative in the kitchen:
- Substitute for barley in soup and stew recipes.
- Add crunch to granola bars by adding a few whole grain steel cut oats.
- Substitute in risotto recipes.
- Make a hearty breakfast cereal with an even higher glycemic index that regular oats making them a great choice for a diabetic diet.
Stove Top: In a sauce pan, combine 4 cups water with 1 cup of Only Oats™ pure whole grain steel cut oats and a pinch of salt. Bring to a boil over medium high heat and simmer for 10-12 minutes. Drain and rinse with hot water. Season to taste.
Guaranteed Pure Natural Oats:
- Laboratory testing shows gluten levels at less than 10 ppm (undetectable)
- Cholesterol and trans fat free
- No sugar added
- Low in saturated fat
- High source of fiber
- All natural ingredients
- No preservatives
- Gluten-Free Certification Organization Certified
- Free of major allergens. The following is a list of priority allergens that our processing plant is guaranteed to be free of: peanuts, tree nuts (almonds, Brazil nuts, cashews, hazelnuts, macadamia nuts, pecans, pine nuts, pistachios, walnuts), sesame, milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, mollusks, soy, wheat, kamut, spelt, triticale, and sulphites.