Only Oats™ Pure Whole Grain Quick Oat Flakes (GF)
Fast and Flavorful! Only Oats™ whole grain quick oat flakes are made from rolling steel cut oats. The smaller flakes speeds up the cooking time for those rushed mornings! They are high in fiber and low in saturated fat. So, even though you are in a hurry you can still enjoy a healthy breakfast. Healthy living begins with the benefits of pure oats.
Ingredients: whole grain oats (that's it!)
Get creative in the kitchen:
- Great in baking for a finer texture then rolled oats.
- Quick and easy breakfast for those busy mornings.
- Enjoy a sprinkle of Only Oats™ whole grain quick oat flakes on top of fresh fruit and yogurt.
Microwave: In a mug or bowl, mix 1/2 cup Only Oats™ pure whole grain quick oat flakes with 2/3 - 1 cup water (depending on desired thickness) and heat on high for 60 to 90 seconds. Stir and let stand.
Kettle and Mug: Place 1/2 cup Only Oats™ pure whole grain quick oat flakes in a bowl or mug and add 2/3 - 1 cup boiling water. Stir and let stand for 5minutes – stirring occasionally.
Stove-Top: In a saucepan, mix 1/2 cup Only Oats™ pure whole grain quick oat flakes with 2/3 - 1 cup water. Bring to a boil, remove from heat, stirring occasionally until desired consistency is achieved.
Guaranteed Pure Natural Oats:
- Laboratory testing shows gluten levels at less than 10 ppm (undetectable)
- Cholesterol and trans fat free
- No sugar added
- Low in saturated fat
- High source of fiber
- All natural ingredients
- No preservatives
- Gluten-Free Certification Organization Certified
- Free of major allergens. The following is a list of priority allergens that our processing plant is guaranteed to be free of: peanuts, tree nuts (almonds, Brazil nuts, cashews, hazelnuts, macadamia nuts, pecans, pine nuts, pistachios, walnuts), sesame, milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, mollusks, soy, wheat, kamut, spelt, triticale, and sulphites.