OLA Bamboo- Reusable Facial Rounds Refill
What you buy
- 16 pads
- (70%) bamboo viscose and (30%) cotton fiber
- This product contains an adhesive based on natural latex
- Machine wash and tumble dry in the bag provided in the Starter Kit for this purpose.
- Biodegradable fibers
- Designed in Canada, made in China
- Bamboo cultivation is done without using pesticides or insecticides
- The fiber/hectare ratio is one of the highest of all textile fibers.
- Bamboo forests absorb 35% more CO2 than a regular mixed forest.
Switch to Bamboo products for a sustainable future
Bamboo is one of the most environmentally friendly crops that exists today. Bamboo is a plant, not a tree. A bamboo plantation has a yield up to 25 times that of a forest. Bamboo does not require pesticides or artificial fertilizers.
For each product sold, a part of the sales are given to Compensation CO2 to plant trees in Canada.