NAC 60 Liposomal Liquid
NAC N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine 60mg
Rapid & Sustained Uptake
450ml / 90 Servings
- CanPrev Liposomals use a patented delivery system that swiftly and safely transports active nutrients direct-to cell.
- Bio-friendly phospholipid bilayers protect nutrients in transit from digestive and enzymatic breakdown, while supporting quick sustained cellular uptake.
- With soy-free phospholipids sourced from sunflower and phosphatidylcholine.
- Delicious strawberry flavour.
- No artificial colours, flavours, preservatives or animal products.
- Dairy Free, Gluten Free, GMO Free, Soy Free, Vegan
What are liposomals?
Liposomal supplements envelop your active ingredients in a bubble of phospholipids – the same stuff our cell walls are made from. Because of its unique biological properties, it’s an exciting new way to administer nutrients. Unlike other supplement forms, you don’t have to worry about how long it takes for your nutrients to be absorbed.
NAC Liposomal provides antioxidants. NAC (N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine) is known as a mucolytic agent. It’s also a precursor to glutathione – a critical antioxidant for immune, liver and brain health. Glutathione helps scavenge free radicals and protect our cells from damage. NAC is also ideal for individuals who want protection against oxidative stress caused by respiratory conditions. Delicious strawberry taste.
Bubble of protection
Liposomes envelop active nutrients in a bubble of phospholipids, shielding against digestive hazards, enzymes and absorption-blocking substances.
Fantastic cell reception
Phospholipid layers are built from the same material as cells, vastly enhancing permeability, absorption rate by epithelial cells, and rapid uptake into our blood or lymphatic system.
Rapid, sustained release
A unique multilamellar design features multiple rings of phospholipid membranes. Nutrient payloads are released as each layer is peeled away, allowing a sustained delivery of compounds over time.
NAC Liposomal provides antioxidants.
Adults: Take one (1) teaspoon per day with food or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Shake before use. Refrigerate after opening.
Each teaspoon contains