Mumm's Organic Sprouting Seeds - Sunflower Black Oilseed
Delicious nutty sunflower taste in a big crunchy microgreen!
- Days to Sprout 8 to 10
- Soak Time 4-8 hours
- Yield 1/4 cup seed yields approx. 3 cups of sunflower shoots
- Storage Our seeds should sprout well for a year after you purchase them, if stored in a cool dry place. If you'd like to extend the germination life of your seeds, store them in the fridge. If you store your seeds in the freezer, they'll last even longer!
Great source of protein and an excellent source of vitamins B6, and E, calcium, iron, magnesium, niacin, phosphorus, potassium, and dietary fiber.
DID YOU KNOW
The sunflower has been used as a symbol of the sun diety for many indigenous groups across South and North America
DIRECTIONS FOR GROWING SUNFLOWER SHOOTS For indoor growing only
- SOAK - Soak seed in water for 4 - 8 hrs. Drain. Spread two layer deep in the bottom of a sprouting tray with drainage holes.
- RINSE - Rinse or mist twice a day, carefully at first so you don't disturb the seed until the roots catch onto the tray. Cover between rinses. For darker green leaves cover with clear plastic.
- ENJOY - Ready to harvest in 8-10 days.