Mumm's Organic Sprouting Seeds - Oregon Giant Peas
A lovely short sprout with a fresh pea taste.
- Days to Sprout 2-3 days
- Soak Time 4-8 hours
- Yield 1/2 cup of dry seed yields 2.5 cups of short sprouts
- Storage Our seeds should sprout well for a year after you purchase them, if stored in a cool dry place. If you'd like to extend the germination life of your seeds, store them in the fridge. If you store your seeds in the freezer, they'll last even longer!
Vitamins A, B, C and E, Calcium, Chlorophyll, Iron, Magnesium, Niacin, Phosphorus, Potassium. Amino Acids
TO GROW PEA SHOOTS
Jar, Easy Sprouter or Hemp Bag (short sprout)
- Place seeds in jar with screen
- Soak seeds as per package directions.
- Drain well and invert in a bowl on counter at an angle for continuous drainage
- Rinse twice daily and invert after each rinse
- Grow until the little white tail (taproot) comes out