Magnesium 50 Liposomal Liquid
Rapid & Sustained Uptake
450ml / 90 Servings
- CanPrev Liposomals use a patented delivery system that swiftly and safely transports active nutrients direct-to cell.
- Bio-friendly phospholipid bilayers protect nutrients in transit from digestive and enzymatic breakdown, while supporting quick sustained cellular uptake.
- With soy-free phospholipids sourced from sunflower and phosphatidylcholine.
- Delicious salted caramel flavour.
- No artificial colours, flavours, preservatives or animal products.
- Dairy Free, Gluten Free, GMO Free, Soy Free, Vegan
What are liposomals?
Liposomal supplements envelop your active ingredients in a bubble of phospholipids – the same stuff our cell walls are made from. Because of its unique biological properties, it’s an exciting new way to administer nutrients. Unlike other supplement forms, you don’t have to worry about how long it takes for your nutrients to be absorbed.
Magnesium 50 Liposomal in Salted Caramel flavour helps the body’s ability to metabolize nutrients. Helps to maintain proper muscle function, including the heart muscle, and helps in the maintenance of bones and teeth. Provides electrolytes for the maintenance of good health.
Bubble of protection
Liposomes envelop active nutrients in a bubble of phospholipids, shielding against digestive hazards, enzymes and absorption-blocking substances.
Fantastic cell reception
Phospholipid layers are built from the same material as cells, vastly enhancing permeability, absorption rate by epithelial cells, and rapid uptake into our blood or lymphatic system.
Rapid, sustained release
A unique multilamellar design features multiple rings of phospholipid membranes. Nutrient payloads are released as each layer is peeled away, allowing a sustained delivery of compounds over time.
Magnesium 50 Liposomal supports good health. Magnesium is needed for over 800 enzymatic reactions in the body. From your bone health to proper muscle function - getting enough is hard to do.
Adults: Take one (1) teaspoon per day or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Can be taken directly or mixed with a glass of water. Shake before use. Refrigerate after opening.
Each teaspoon contains
(TRAACS™ magnesium bis-glycinate chelate)*
*Mineral chelate supplied by Albion Laboratories, Inc. TRAACS™ are trademarks of Albion Laboratories, Inc. U.S. Patents 6,706,904, 7,838,042.