LaVigne Mayan Magic Lite
Enjoy the natural hydrating properties of our popular Mayan Magic Balm in an ultra-lightweight formula – now in a 75ml/2.54oz tube.
Infused with 20% Tepezcohuite Extract and nourishing Shea Butter, this natural hydrating treatment pampers and revitalizes dehydrated skin. Fragrance and paraben free.
- All the healing power of Tepezcohuite contained in our Mayan Magic Balm. Contains 20% Tepescohuite Extract
- Vegan, fragrance free, paraben free.
- Lightweight tube packaging – great for throwing into your bag.
- Lighter texture makes it easier to spread on tender/sensitive areas.
How to Use It: Apply to face and body as desired. Avoid direct contact with eyes.
Helpful for: Anti-Aging, Acne / Blemishes, Cystic Hormonal Acne, Sensitivity / Rosacea, Skin Damage, Skin Irritations such as Eczema or Psoriasis, Bug Bites, Sunburns, Windburn
Ingredients: Purified Aqua, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Mimosa Tenuiflora Bark (Tepezcohuite) Extract, Emulsifying (Vegetable) Wax [Arachidyl Alcohol (and) Behenyl Alcohol (and) Arachidyl Glucoside], Cetearyl Glucoside, Sodium Hydroxide, Glyceryl Caprylate (and) Glyceryl Undecylenate.
Shea Butter – Healing, therapeutic emollient, renowned for its skin softening and superior moisture retaining ability and capacity to reduce scar tissue.
Vegetable Emulsifying Wax (EcoCert) – Vegetable-based emulsifying agent.
* Note: This is NOT a petroleum-based wax which has been warned about in the press, but is actually a vegetable-based wax that is third-party certified by “EcoCert”.
Tepezcohuite – Derived from the bark of Mexico’s ‘skin tree’, this non-toxic organic ingredient was used by the Mayans for more than ten centuries as an anti-aging skincare product. Modern-day research has revealed that vital components found in its complex chemical makeup actually repair and protect skin cells – giving it the amazing ability to heal a wide range of skin problems and to promote younger-looking, healthy skin.
See our Tepezcohuite page for more information.