Kids' Cold & Flu Rescue with Ester-C®
Vitamin and mineral supplement with echinacea to help fight off infections, especially of the upper respiratory tract.
The dreaded symptoms of colds and flu head and body aches, fatigue, fever, sinus and chest congestion, coughing and sneezing seem even worse when they happen to children. Naturally, we want to give them something to feel better, but many health experts discourage using over-the-counter cough and cold medicines in children, particularly the very young. These medications can have potentially serious side effects and do not effectively treat the underlying cause of a child’s cold, or make it go away any sooner.
The symptoms of colds and flu are actually signs of healing and indications that the body is working to expel the virus and destroy affected cells. Even low-grade fevers help fight infection. A better option is to stimulate the immune system with natural supplements to help the body identify viruses early and eliminate them faster resulting in reduced symptoms and a quicker recovery without the common side effects of drugs. SISU Kids Cold & Flu Rescue is a unique combination of ingredients that support the immune system and inhibit viruses so your child feels better faster.
- Unique combination of immune-supporting ingredients: echinacea, zinc, vitamin C, vitamin A, and beta carotene
- Ester-C® is a unique, non-acidic and easier-to-digest form of vitamin C, clinically proven to last up to 24 hours in the white blood cells of the immune system
- High-potency echinacea extract is a powerful immune stimulant and is most effective when taken at the onset of infection
- Zinc gluconate reduces the severity and duration of cold and flu symptoms such as sore throat, coughing, and nasal symptoms
- Does not have any of the sedative or other side effects of over-the-counter drugs
- Easy-to-take chewable tablets that can also be taken as a lozenge
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Naturally-flavoured with raspberry, black raspberry, and cherry flavours
- Naturally-sweetened with isomalt from sugar beets and stevia
- Good Manufacturing Practices standard
- Suitable for vegan diets
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- Tested for pesticides and herbicides
- NPN approved
Each vegetarian capsule contains:
Vitamin C...100 mg
from Ester-C® brand calcium ascorbate and sodium ascorbate
Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea, herb top) 4:1 extract...55 mg
(equivalent to 220 mg dried herb)
Zinc (zinc gluconate) ...3 mg
Vitamin A (vitamin A palmitate) ...150 mcg RAE
equivalent to 495 IU vitamin A activity
Beta carotene...100 mcg
equivalent to 167 IU beta carotene
Non-medicinal ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, isomalt, citric acid, Stevia rebaudiana leaf, natural flavours: raspberry, black raspberry, cherry juice concentrate, D-fructose, silicon dioxide, stearic acid (vegetable), magnesium stearate (vegetable).
Contains no dairy, wheat, peanuts, tree nuts, artificial sweeteners, artificial colours, or preservatives.
Children (4-8 years): chew 3-4 tablets per day with food or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Children (9-13 years): chew 6 tablets per day with food or as directed by a health care practitioner.