Hydrogen Peroxide, Food Grade. 35%
Please note: to comply with Government of Canada security measures as specified in the Restricted Components Regulations of the Explosives Act: This product is only available locally in our Brandon, MB store and CAN NOT be shipped.
What Is Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide?
Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide is a naturally occurring water-like liquid that has many practical applications both inside and outside the home.
- Household disinfectant.
- Natural personal care product.
- Pool and spa disinfecting.
- Plants, etc.
You can make your household cleaner and safer, just by substituting Hydrogen Peroxide for those caustic chemicals you are currently using. Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide has no additives and is the only pure grade that is safe for use in food production. There are no toxins in hydrogen peroxide. It not only destroys organic contamination, but breaks down to the two purest and most beneficial chemicals: pure water and pure oxygen.
Hydrogen peroxide is unstable and decomposes violently when in direct contact with traces of organic or particulate matter. Light, agitation, or heating, accelerate the rate of hydrogen peroxide decomposition in solution. One volume of 35% hydrogen-peroxide solution will yield 100 volumes of oxygen gas when it decomposes.
Suggested Uses for Hydrogen Peroxide
1. As a mouthwash and gargle
2. In relaxing baths and foot baths
3. To sanitize toothbrushes, and dentures
4. As a produce wash, to keep fruits and veggies fresh longer
5. To disinfect compost pails, cutting boards, and scrub brushes
6. For washing carpets, floors, and windows
7. Stripping wood furniture, and cleaning wooden decks
8. Removing mould
9. To brighten laundry & remove stains
10. To clean out aquariums
11. To keep the water clean in fish farming
12. In gardening: As a plant fertilizer and plant spray
13. To clean swimming pools and spas, as an alternative to chlorine
14. Taxidermists use it to clean and whiten bones...
15. It's used in making cheese
16. Aseptic packaging (those weird little boxes that food comes in) are sprayed with it
17. It is used in products for whitening teeth, treating acne, and cleaning contact lenses
18. Oh, and it's also great for cleaning cuts and skin infections! You know, like the brown bottles at the drug store....
Suggested Usage: To dilute to 3%: Mix one ounce of 35% with eleven ounces of distilled water.
Warnings: Must be diluted before using. Danger! Keep out of reach of children. Toxic or fatal if swallowed at full strength. Strong oxidizer, cleanser. Contact with clothing or combustibles may cause fire. Avoid contact with flammable or combustible materials. Avoid contact with skin and clothing at full strength.