HOME GROWN U-BAKE KETO BREAD MIX PUMPKIN CHIA (GF) (ORG) (VEGAN)
hOME GROWN - U BAKE KETOGENIC BREAD PUMPKIN CHIA
Ketogenic bread ~ You asked, we listened….. The most delicious, sprouted, simple to make, flour free bread is now available with all the ingredients pre measured, ready to go!
The process is so simple! By the time your oven is preheated, the loaf is ready to bake. All you need to add is water and healthy fat!
Ingredients: *Pumpkin Seeds, *Sprouted Chia, *Sprouted Flax, *Psyllium, Pure Ocean Aquifer Sea Salt
* = ORGANIC
Makes 1 Large Loaf or 18-20 Buns
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Melt 1/4 cup of grass fed butter, ghee or coconut oil OR measure 1/4 cup olive oil or MCT oil….you need 1/4 cup of liquified oil
- Add 1.5 cups of water and oil or ghee to mixture and stir to combine
- Pack into a parchment paper lined loaf pan or unlined silicone loaf pan and smooth the top OR shape into 18-20 Buns
- Bake for 1 hour for bread and 45 minutes for buns
- Allow to cool completely before slicing
Store in a paper bag for up to 1 week or freeze pre sliced or whole.
Serve slathered in Ghee or Coconut Oil for a Ketogenic Snack
Optional Uses: Makes the BEST Gluten Free, Low Carb Croutons. Cube, drizzle with good olive oil, sprinkle with oregano, garlic & onion powder. Toast em up!
Low Carb Scones: Add stevia or a low carb sweetener of your choice, our Full Fat Ribbon Coconut, chopped Sprouted Walnuts & Cacao Nibs or Dried Cranberries