GT's Alive Mushroom Tea - Pu-erh Root
NOTE THAT THIS PAGE IS FOR INFORMATION OR PICKUP ORDERS ONLY - WE DO NOT SHIP OUT REFRIGERATED ITEMS. Please call ahead to ensure there is stock available in-store.
Organic raw kombucha.
GT’s ALIVE is a sparkling drink crafted with the best of Mother Nature. Inspired by Ayurvedic tradition, this tea-forward offering features a mushroom infusion from a trio of adaptogenic mushrooms (reishi, chaga, and turkey tail) paired with select varieties of invigorating loose leaf tea to promote life in balance.
- USDA Organic
- Gluten Free
- Adaptogenic Mushrooms
GT’s ALIVE Pu-Erh Root elevates the classic taste of root beer with fermented pu-erh tea, organic root beer spices, tangy raw apple cider vinegar, and a sweet touch of dark amber maple.
Reishi, Chaga, Turkey Tail Mushroom (tea), Pu-Erh Tea*, Raw Apple Cider Vinegar*, (Flavorings Like Juice, herbs, Roots), Grade B Maple*, Root Beer Spices*, and Live Cultures.
Total Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 16g
Total Sugars 16g
About 60mg of natural caffeine per bottle.
What is the difference between GT’s ALIVE and GT’s KOMBUCHA?
GT’s ALIVE and GT’s KOMBUCHA are both healthy tea elixirs crafted with the best ingredients from Mother Nature. Each offering can support healthy digestion and help boost the immun
• ALIVE is an earthy, sparkling tea infused with a trio of adaptogenic mushrooms to promote balance within – balanced energy, balanced pH, and digestive balance.
• Kombucha is a fermented tea with naturally occurring effervescence, a signature tangy bite, and billions of living cultures to support gut health and overall wellness.
What are the benefits of ALIVE?
Inspired by Ayurvedic tradition, ALIVE is crafted with the belief that food can be a form of medicine. With the intention of combating the effects of daily stress, ALIVE provides digestive support, helps to maintain a balanced pH, and gives a gentle boost of energy using these gifts from Mothe
• Plant Adaptogens (a trio of adaptogenic mushrooms)
• Loose Leaf Tea
• Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
• Living Cultures
• Dark Amber Maple Syrup
• Roots, Herbs and Spices
What are adaptogens?
Adaptogens are a unique group of plants known to help normalize the body. They adapt to what the body needs, as their name infers. By improving the health of the adrenal system, adaptogens can help regulate the body’s response to stress, resulting in increased energy and elevated mood. Some commonly known examples of adaptogens include ashwagandha, chaga, and lion’s mane.
Which adaptogenic mushrooms are used to make ALIVE and why were they chosen?
1. Reishi (pronounced “RYE-shee”) has been called the “mushroom of immortality.”
2. Chaga (pronounced “shah-GAH”) is an inflammatory and natural source of antioxidants.
3. Turkey Tail is studied for its immune-boosting properties.
What does GT’s ALIVE taste like?
ALIVE is a light and refreshing, sparkling drink with delicious earthy flavor.