FibreSMART is a unique dietary fibre supplement, which is available in two forms: in a powdered supplement that can be mixed into water or juice, or in a capsule form.
FibreSMART's dietary fibre enhances the body's ability to remove toxins and increases the volume of your stool. It is not only a source of dietary fibre, but a complete digestive care formula. It contains herbal ingredients that work to heal damage to the intestinal tract.
Most people take dietary fibre to reduce constipation, however, most constipation is due largely to dehydration in the colon. Almost 95% of the fibre products sold in the market are made from psyllium fibre. Psyllium is a highly water-soluble fibre, which means that it absorbs water. This can further dehydrate the colon, making most people even more constipated.
FibreSMART contains flax seed, acacia fibre and guar gum which contains a blend of roughly 50% soluble fibre and 50% insoluble fibre. This ratio allows FibreSMART to absorb toxins, excess cholesterol, and increase elimination - without the constipating side effects created by other fibre products.
Directions for Use
Capsules: Adults: Take 4 capsules with1 glass (250ml) of water daily. Effects can be observed within 12 hours to 3 days. Take 2 hours before or after other medications
Powder: Adults: Take 1-2 scoops (1 scoop = 7.5g) daily. Mix 1 scoop of powder with 1 glass (250ml) of liquid or soft food (i.e. yogurt). Effects can be observed within 12 hours to 3 days. Take 2 hours before or after other medications.
Please Note: FibreSMART should be taken on an empty stomach away from other supplements or medications. Taking FibreSMART once or twice per day depends on your diet. It is widely recommended that you consume 30 to 40 grams of dietary fibre daily. The average person consumes between 10 to 20 grams of fibre per day through their diet, well below what is required. FibreSMART should be taken daily on an ongoing basis. It is especially important to take extra fibre during a time of cleansing.
IngredientsFibreSMART powder - Each serving (7.5g) contains
- Flax Seed (linum usitatissimum)defatted, certified organic 5500mg
- Acacia Gum (acacia senegal)certified organic 1400mg
- Guar Gum (cyamopsis tetragonoloba) 400mg
- L-Glutamine 50mg
- Marshmallow Root (althea officinalis) 50mg
- Slippery Elm Bark (ulmus rubra) 50mg
- Triphala (made up of the three ingredients below) 50mg
- Indian Gooseberry fruit (Embilica officinalis) 16.7mg
- Belleric myrobalan fruit (Terminalia bellirica) 16.7mg
- Chebulic myrobalan fruit (Terminalia chebula) 16.7mg
- Flax Seed (linum usitatissimum)defatted, certified organic 600mg
- Acacia Gum (acacia senegal)certified organic 130mg
- Guar Gum (cyamopsis tetragonoloba) 20mg
- L-Glutamine 10mg
- Marshmallow Root (althaea officinalis) 10mg
- Slippery Elm Bark (ulmus rubra) 10mg
- Triphala (made up of the three ingredients below) 10mg
- Indian Gooseberry fruit (Embilica officinalis) 3.3mg
- Belleric myrobalan fruit (Terminalia bellirica) 3.3mg
- Chebulic myrobalan fruit (Terminalia chebula) 3.3mg
Other Ingredients, Capsules: Vegetable Capsules
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking medications which inhibit peristaltic movement (e.g. opioids), if you are experiencing a sudden change in bowel habits that have persisted for more than 2 weeks, are experiencing undiagnosed rectal bleeding, or have failure to defecate following the use of a laxative product. Consult a health care practitioner if constipation persists after one week of use, if you have symptoms such as abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting or fever, if you experience chest pain, vomiting or difficulting in swallowing or breathing after taking this product. Hypersensitivity has been known to occur in rare cases, in which case, discontinue use. Fibre can have a positive effect on blood sugar levels. If you have Diabetes mellitus, consult a health care practitioner. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Keep out of reach of children.
Please Note: FibreSMART contains no dairy, wheat, gluten, soy, corn, yeast, animal products, additives, or preservatives. Renew Life does not use genetically modified ingredients. All ingredients are NON-GMO.