Bread, Ezekiel Sprouted Grain (ORG) *FROZEN*
NOTE THAT THIS PAGE IS FOR INFORMATION OR PICKUP ORDERS ONLY - WE DO NOT SHIP OUT FROZEN ITEMS. Please call ahead to ensure there is stock available in-store 1-866-745-4621.
Ezekiel 4:9 breads use a unique combination of 6 grains and legumes that harvests benefits beyond what we normally expect from our breads, pastas, cereals, and other foods.
- Source of Complete Protein - Rated 84.3% as efficient as the highest source of protein (comparable to that of milk or eggs)
- Contains 18 Amino Acids - Including all 9 essential amino acids
Increased Digestibility - Sprouting breaks down
starches in grains into simple sugars so your body can digest them easily.
- Increased Absorption of Minerals – Sprouting breaks down enzyme inhibitors, so your body can more easily absorb calcium, magnesium, iron, copper and zinc.
- Increased Vitamin C - Sprouting produces vitamin C.
- Increased Vitamin B - Sprouting increases the vitamin B2, B5 & B6.
- Great source of Fiber - Combining sprouted grains and legumes gives a good amount of natural fiber in each serving.
And as is true with all our Food for Life Sprouted Grain Products, we only use the very best ingredients and baking methods to ensure you truly get the very most out of your food.
- We use only freshly sprouted certified organic grains.
- Our products are kosher.
- We use absolutely no flour. Studies have shown that grinding grains into flour increases the surface area upon which enzymes in the body can work to more quickly convert starch into glucose.
- We don’t use any genetically modified organisms (GMO’s)
- We don’t use refined sugars. When sugar is refined and processed there are many harmful ingredients that are added to the sugar as a result. Instead, we use malted barley, a natural sweetener produced from sprouted barley, which is basically a carbohydrate comprised mostly of complex carbohydrates rather than the "sugar" carbohydrates.
- We don’t use anything artificial – no preservatives or shortenings.
- We use a unique slow-bake process to preserve the natural fiber and bran benefits of grains.
Organic Sprouted Wheat, Filtered Water, Organic Sprouted Barley, Organic Sprouted Millet, Organic Malted Barley, Organic Sprouted Lentils, Organic Sprouted Soybeans, Organic Sprouted Spelt, Fresh Yeast, Organic Wheat Gluten, Sea Salt.