BioCgel™ Vitamin C - 180 Softgels
High Absorption Ascorbate C 500 mg Softgels
Uses and benefits
- Effective antioxidant protection
- Synergistic combination of 500 mg of calcium ascorbate and 50 mg of BerryRich™ – an ORAC-rich whole fruit blend containing grape, pomegranate, strawberry, cranberry, blueberry, raspberry, and bilberry
- Gentle on the stomach – non-acidic and pH neutral
- Calcium ascorbate is the most easily absorbed form of vitamin C
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth, and gums
- Helps support immune function
- An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health
- Contains a highly concentrated fruit blend and citrus bioflavonoids
Natural Factors BioCgel High Absorption Ascorbate C is formulated with a highly absorbable form of vitamin C to help in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth, and gums. As a non-acidic, buffered, and pH neutral ingredient, the ascorbate in BioCgel is gentle on the stomach and ideal for people who experience gastrointestinal upset from plain ascorbic acid.
BioCgel contains BerryRich, a high-ORAC, full-spectrum antioxidant blend of grape, pomegranate, strawberry, cranberry, blueberry, raspberry, and bilberry that naturally enhances the effects of vitamin C. These berries contain phytonutrients that promote healthy aging and protect cellular health. The addition of citrus bioflavonoids further elevates the antioxidant protection of BioCgel to help protect cells again oxidative damage caused by free radicals and to support immune function. Standardized to 40% hesperidin, bioflavonoids not only fight oxidation, strengthen capillaries, and optimize collagen health, but are key to effective vitamin C absorption.
Each softgel delivers a combination of 500 mg of calcium ascorbate, 50 mg of BerryRich, and 10 mg of citrus bioflavonoids in a formula that is free of artificial preservatives, colours, sweeteners, dairy, wheat, and yeast. These features make BioCgel an excellent choice for anyone looking to optimize their health.
Vitamin C (Calcium Ascorbate) ................................500 mg
BerryRich® Fruit Blend (ORAC 300)........................50 mg
(50 mg of BerryRich® gives ORAC 300)
[Proprietary powder extracts of: Grape (Vitis vinifera),
Pomegranate (Punica granatum), Strawberry
(Fragaria vesca), Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon),
Blueberry (Vaccinium corymbosum), Raspberry
(Rubus idaeus), Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus)] (fruit)
Citrus Bioflavonoids (Citrus sinensis)
(fruit peel) (40% Hesperidin)................................ 10 mg
Pregnancy and Nursing: Suitable for pregnant and lactating women.
Seniors: No special precautions known.