3 Brains Daily Brain
- Takes the guesswork out of supporting brain health
- Grapeseed extract and Meriva curcumin deliver strong antioxidant and anti-inflammatory support
- Sharp-PS phosphatidylserine supports memory and concentration
- 900 mg of omega-3 EPA/DHA contributes to cardiovascular health and brain function
- Five high-potency probiotic strains support digestive health
Each packet contains:
- Grape seed extract (seed) (80% oligomeric proanthocyanidins, 95% polyphenols) 400mg
- Phosphatidylserine (seed) (provided by 565 mg of Sharp-PS non-GMO sunflower lecithin complex). Also contains naturally occurring phosphatidylcholine (PC), phosphatidylinositol (PI), and phosphatidylethanolamine (PE). 100mg
- Curcuminoids-phosphatidylcholine complex (rhizome & sunflower seed) (33% curcuminoids) (provided by 500 mg of Meriva curcumin from turmeric root) 300mg
- Fish oil (anchovy, sardine, and/or mackerel) 1425mg
- Omega-3 fatty acids 900mg
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 600mg
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 300mg
- Lactobacillus casei (HA-108) (whole cell) 3 billion cfu*
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HA-111) (whole cell) 2.5 billion cfu*
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (HA-122) (whole cell) 1.5 billion cfu*
- Bifidobacterium longum subsp. longum (HA-135) (whole cell) 1.5 billion cfu*
- Bifidobacterium breve (HA-129) (whole cell) 1.5 billion cfu*
- *cfu = colony forming units
- Vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum, purified water), microcrystalline cellulose, silica, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant).
- Softgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water), non-GMO sunflower oil.
- Enteripure softgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water, pectin), tocopherols.
- Probiotic capsule: Potato starch, vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum, purified water), vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant), silica, ascorbic acid.
Contain no artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, corn, egg, shellfish, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs.Suggested usage: Take 1 packet daily or as directed by a health care practitioner. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 3 months.